Monday, October 29, 2012

The Legend of the Shadow Clan




Here are the two covers I did for LEGEND OF THE SHADOW CLAN, the next book I'll be drawing for Aspen Comics, due out in Feb 2013! Here's the full story:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=41546

I'm really excited about this project for a few reasons. I get to work with writer David Wohl, creator of Witchblade & The Darkness. And I'm doing full inks for this series, a departure from the tight pencils I've been doing for Aspen so far. I've been loving inking so much lately and I'm really looking forward to exploring the process in a full book like this. And the guys at Aspen are launching their 10th Anniversary initiative next year, called "10 for 10", and Legend of the Shadow Clan is spearheading the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment