Monday, October 8, 2012

NYCC IS HERE!

This weekend I'll be in Artist Alley at NYCC. My table number is C7, and here's a map to make it easy: http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?exhid=364463&booth=C7&show_id=nycc12&userid=&lang=EN&locale=EN

I'll have some prints:


And some sketchbooks (B&W 60 pgs)

And I'll have tons of original art for sale. Everything from the warmup sketches I've posted on tumblr to comic pages to sketch cards.

I'll be taking sketch commissions too, but only about 5 a day, so if you want one then finding me early wouldn't hurt.

ALSO there's an Aspen panel on Friday at 1:30 in Room 1A01 that I'm going to be a part of, so try and catch that. I hear they're going to be previewing some art for a new series I'm drawing next year.


And that's the rundown. Come say hello, it'll be fun you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment